Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Announcements!

As you can see since Tuesday has come and gone, the Artist You Should Know feature is taking a little break...but if all goes well, it should be back next week!


The reason is, I'm feeling these features lack a little something. Like the artist's voice. So I'm seeking out artists I can interview as well as feature their work. So hopefully AYSK will be back better than ever next week.


Continuing with the announcements vein...Ramblings of an Art-Obsessed Mama is moving! Possibly as early as tonight. While Blogger is a great service, it's come to my attention that people without accounts can't post comments. Which is kind of counter-productive to the idea of having discussions (something I'd like to get going). It would also give me even more flexibility as far as layout and appearance, and it'll pull things closer together, as RoaAOM will now be hosted on my new website – complete with bio, contact info, and portfolio.


I'm excited about this change. I've been longing for my own real-live website for a while now, but hubby's been busy with school (and my head is too full of art stuff to hold anything more than the little, now out-dated, HTML I taught myself when I was 12) to put it together. However it's looking like tonight's the night we get cracking!


So tune back in tomorrow at the new address (I'll post it up here) for a discussion about various media.

No comments:

Post a Comment